Using Present Simple, (Things we usually do)

Hello Class of 2a and 2b!

We've been learning about how to describe all of the things that we usually, sometimes or often do. (In English terms, this is called the present simple tense, but lets not worry about that for now!) It can be a little bit tricky to wrap our heads around, so I've prepared a little matching game to help you out.

Sometimes, we need to talk about things that we do during different times.
For example, if I say that I am playing a board game, you might think that I am doing it right now...
What if I wanted to tell you that it is an activity that I sometimes, often or generally do?

Then I might want to say "I play board games"

What happens if I want to tell you about an activity that one of my friends or classmates enjoys?

For example, Juan likes jumping on the trampoline. I could also say - He jumps on the trampoline, everyday after school! (Remember, He and She always like their friend "S" to join in the fun!)

Good luck! 💟





Sources:
www.educaplay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Spelling Bee!