Word Search: Toys!

Greetings to all my genius puzzlers out there!

This exercise is intended to help you out with Unit 7 if you're in Primaria 1, but Primaria 2 can also join in. I made this word search for you using an online puzzle maker, linked below, so that you and your family can make your own too. Because you are all such expert spellers and some of the smartest people I know, I thought I'd add a twist to the word search to make your brains work just a little bit harder.

Each word is linked to a clue, so you have to answer the "What am I?" question to find out what word you're looking for! Think carefully and remember all of the different types of toys we learned about together.

Good luck! ☘



Sources:

Created using this great puzzle maker!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Spelling Bee!